skipped by priority notification

tings00

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
utah
is there any way to have a notification if a recording is skipped by priority? It seems you have to go to the list of recordings and look through the list of skipped items. It would at least be nice if the list of skips was designated by color or symbol for skipped "because not new" versus skipped "by priority".

On a VIP receiver you see that notification when you make the timer. The list does show it all, I find it an easy way to find out what happened.

I think the Hopper shows the items in the daily schedule that are being skipped due to priority as struck through with red. At least I think that is what I saw on the last time I set up that got skipped that way...
And there is notificaton on the "dvr" screen that shows how many items are being recorded that day and the number of conflicts. I think it diplays when you move the cursor to the drop down box that has "PTAT, RENTALS, My Recordings, etc..."

I think the Hopper shows the items in the daily schedule that are being skipped due to priority as struck through with red.
This is correct. For example, next Sunday I have True Blood, Falling Skies, and MythBusters scheduled for 6-7pm, while PTAT is enabled. Because PTAT will start at 6:58 and it has priority, MythBusters (lowest priority) has a red line struck through it, with "Conflict: Due to Priorty" in red in the description on the right. It will then record that episode later at 8pm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)