Skipping ahead 12 or 24 hours on the Electronic Program Guide

There IS a manual for it. Your tech must not have given you one, nor did he record Hopper 3 insider that repeatrs on ch 103 every hour

Most of the Hopper 3's we've seen lately have no manuals in the box. Occasionally we see one but they have been few and far between.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Most of the Hopper 3's we've seen lately have no manuals in the box. Occasionally we see one but they have been few and far between.
You guys must be getting shipped from the lot that didn't have books until the new ones without HBO/Cinemax logo were printed. I don't think those were shipped in bulk packaging. In-house and RSP offices had a part number that they could use to order them separately, ifrc.

Regardless, I record the H3 Insider show so people can refer back to it or time stamp things they want to remember

They took the manuals out of hopper boxes for a while, until they printed new ones with no mention of HBO in them. Same with the channel guides.
During that time, I still had a bunch and realized people didn't care about HBO logos, they just wanted to know how it all worked, so i was still handing them out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)