Sky Angel adds Oldie Goldie channel

WayneG

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Lexington, KY
Sky Angel has added the Oldie Goldie classic movie channel. It is in the Family Pak & Family Values Pak on channel #305.

Sky Angel has added the Oldie Goldie classic movie channel. It is in the Family Pak & Family Values Pak on channel #305.

Channel sounds good, only problem is this channel does not show up in the TiVo menu, even after having unit call in, still no channel #305. Sky Angel is a good service, but the channel line up is not great, since they lost the Discovery channels.

I use Zap2It.com for my Sky Angel listings, as their listings can be customized and are the most complete. As of today, the Channel 305 listings are included. At Zap2It, I can display only the channels I want, and in any order I want. I can also display several days of programming for each individual channel, and I can mark favorite programs so they are highlighted in the listings.

Channel sounds good, only problem is this channel does not show up in the TiVo menu, even after having unit call in, still no channel #305. Sky Angel is a good service, but the channel line up is not great, since they lost the Discovery channels.

TiVo does now how the new channel listed with programing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)