Sky Angel IPTV DVR

xvaiox

Original poster
Mar 6, 2008
If you have a Windows Media Center PC or Vista Home Premium along with a USB infra red receiver, Remote and TV tuner card, you can set up your PC to automatically record and change channels on the Sky Angel IPTVSTB. I programmed my WMC PC with all the Sky Angel Channels complete with channel names. It changes the channels and records automatically like a charm! I can program as many recordings as I want and I don't have to be home to change the channels. This is great for the family package as they don't have the 48 hour retrieval. Also I have an Xbox 360 set up as a Media Center Extender and can now view and change channels and record on the Sky Angel STB in another room in the house.

Just thought this info can be of some benifit to people.

Enjoy!

SkyAngel on my Windows Media Center PC? How?

If you have a Windows Media Center PC or Vista Home Premium along with a USB infra red receiver, Remote and TV tuner card, you can set up your PC to automatically record and change channels on the Sky Angel IPTVSTB. I programmed my WMC PC with all the Sky Angel Channels complete with channel names. It changes the channels and records automatically like a charm! I can program as many recordings as I want and I don't have to be home to change the channels. This is great for the family package as they don't have the 48 hour retrieval. Also I have an Xbox 360 set up as a Media Center Extender and can now view and change channels and record on the Sky Angel STB in another room in the house.

Just thought this info can be of some benifit to people.

Enjoy!

Hi! That sounds sweet! How did you do it exactly?

Wow! You are some techie!!

Now, can someone tell me why one day I can view video in my Windows Media Center (w/Vista), then the next day, all I can get is audio. No settings changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts