Sky Angel IPTV Programming II

jholland

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2005
Central Illinois
Glad I came back to reread the "Sky Angel IPTV Programming" thread today. Because the thread is old, I was unable to reply there, so I am starting a fresh thread on the topic. Hope you SA subscribers will post here.

I am trying to go "exploring" every week or so to discover some of the great programming available with so many Sky Angel channels. It's so helpful to read posts from other SA subscribers telling what programs they like -- prompts me to check them out.

I started putting reminders in Outlook so I'd remember to check out the Family Theater offering on Cornerstone on Monday and Friday evenings. This afternoon (Sunday), I watched the Friday night movie, "The Climb," a movie with a good script, good acting, and an excellent message. The 48-hour playback feature allowed me to watch this movie "on demand." I know there is a wealth of options available on the faith channels, including radio channels, and I plan to discover some of the program gems on all those channels!

Sky Angel has announced on Christian NewsWire that they are adding the NRB Network and The Word Network to their faith TV lineup.

Last edited:
Sky Angel has announced on Christian NewsWire that they are adding the NRB Network and The Word Network to their faith TV lineup.

I saw the press release for the NRB channel:up and The Word Network as well. I will enjoy the NRB Network with programs such as Grace to You with John MacArthur; this is great news!

JeffH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)