Sky Angel Petition

Unless of course you believe the 3rd world will suddenly gain broadband access overnight.
The 3rd world will have access to broadband WAY before any small religious programming company will have enough funds to launch enough satellites to distribute satellite programming to every "corner" of the earth.

IPTV has troubles because IPTV has troulbes, simple as that. :)

I suspect it will be a few years before it is viable, if then. It could be like VoIP (Voice over the Internet). It is only now being really good. Verizon has it as part of the package with their Fios service. It has worked flawlessly for me, while my previous foray into VoIP a few years ago left me far from satisfied.

Transmission methods may change in a few years. I don't think SkyAngel itself has that long (even the revised version), but the delivery method is changing.

Brad

Hey all,
I just got my "official" letter from Dominion yesterday. Ain't mad ....just extremely
disappointed. I trusted these people . They broke that trust. I have sent an e-mail to our local newsstation letting them know what has happened with a business that claims themselves as Christians. All I can say is , What would Jesus do in this situation ? He said , " Let your Yes be a Yes and your No be a No". Not , Lifetime is only as long as we decide. God Bless and thanks for all the info y'all have shared here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)