Sky Angel WebTV Worldwide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Wish they had a package deal for those of us who have a TV subscription. Ity would be nice to take SA on the road without paying an additional $15/month for the service.

I agree. It could also be used at home as a way for a family to be able to watch two channels at the same time without the expense of an extra SA set top box.

Since I'm a "curious techie," I decided today to try out the new Sky Angel WebTV (faith TV channels only). It's pretty slick, works very well on my netbook. The web programming includes the 48-hour playback feature, which makes a lot of program choices readily available anytime. Sky Angel web TV may be a suitable alternative for those who do not want to deal with IPTV equipment. It is available for viewing within minutes after sign-up, and it is a nice way to make a lot of faith-channel programming, including music and movies, conveniently-accessible and totally portable.

When skyangel IPTV was in canada they included the internet viewing :( If you subscribe can you watch on more than one computer at a time?

I ended up dropping the webTV after a few days. I am a Sky Angel blogger and just wanted to check it out -- I have the IPTV service already, so I didn't plan to continue the web version. I could have watched on both my desktop computer and my netbook, though I'm not sure if I could sign in to both at the same time -- I didn't try that. The webTV is a good option for anyone who is hesitant for whatever reason to order the IPTV equipment.

No, the web TV is a faith package. I think Sky Angel plans to add radio channels and some VOD offerings. It is a developing service. A nice benefit of the web TV is the ability to take it with you wherever you take your laptop or netbook and have Internet access. It does have the "on demand" feature in that you can choose programming that was already broadcast just like you can on the IPTV service with the 48-hour playback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)