Sky Mexico in Denver, Colorado ?

We had a user here that mentioned that he has no signal from 58w KU if I am not mistaking.

We had a user here that mentioned that he has no signal from 58w KU if I am not mistaking.

Is that the sattelite for Sky Mexico, isn't it PAS 9 ? ( or maybe its the same one)
I talked to the guys at skymilenio from California and they told me I have a 50-50 chance with an 8 foot dish, but that I have to take the risk and purchase the equipment. If someone has tried and tested, they would be a great help.
I have a clear view of the southern sky, no trees or blockage.

Is that the sattelite for Sky Mexico, isn't it PAS 9 ? ( or maybe its the same one)
I talked to the guys at skymilenio from California and they told me I have a 50-50 chance with an 8 foot dish, but that I have to take the risk and purchase the equipment. If someone has tried and tested, they would be a great help.
I have a clear view of the southern sky, no trees or blockage.

Yes 58w KU is for SKY Mexico

Thanks for your replies, for now, I will try and setup a slingbox at a friends house in Mexico and see how that goes. If anyone in colorado gets a signal from 58w KU, please post your results inclusing size of antenna.
Again, thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)