SKY Mexico new SKY+HD is a rebadged HR23-700 from D*

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well I find it quite silly for you to post on WUT since you are post everything to ricks page also, but that is your prerrogative.

It's not silly at all. The rules here require that it be posted in WUT. So that is what I do.

Anyone know if SKY MEXICO is going to have all channels (standard & HD) on 1 satellite?
I've found conflicting information.

INTELSAT 16 says all HD is here

Intelsat 9 makes no reference to standard or HD.

and these guys say...

58W Intelsat 9 has several HD channels (see the bottom of the page)
and
Intelsat 16 at 58.1°W only has a few channels (all HD).

I'm about to install a marine antenna on a boat and it can only track 1 satellite at a time (1 LNB). Therefore I'm hoping SKY MEXICO puts all their HD on 1 satellite.

(Really looking forward to watching the World Cup this June in HD on SKY MEXICO.)

Any insight is appreciated.

Sky Mexico only uses one satellite at 58W....there can be multiple satellites at an orbital slot but from what I remember IS16 is replacing IS9

Just Like Iceberg said. I receive all SD/HD transponders with a single 30" dish.

What channels and what transponders do you see on the SKY?

I got the box 8 days ago and I played with several LNB's. Single, Twin, standard, Universal, etc. and I may have messed the configuration......

There were supouse to be Transponders 1, 2, 7 and 8 on IS16
I see 2, 6, 8 and 12 (no really what lyngsat says). Are my odd transponders getting re-routed?

I just received the "original" LNB (chaparral stacker) and I have the same results when I configure it and install it.

I see all televisa channels but the mosaico HD1 and mosaico HD2 keep saying "searching for signal" IS IT NORMAL?

What channels and what transponders do you see on the SKY?

I got the box 8 days ago and I played with several LNB's. Single, Twin, standard, Universal, etc. and I may have messed the configuration......

There were supouse to be Transponders 1, 2, 7 and 8 on IS16
I see 2, 6, 8 and 12 (no really what lyngsat says). Are my odd transponders getting re-routed?

I just received the "original" LNB (chaparral stacker) and I have the same results when I configure it and install it.

I see all televisa channels but the mosaico HD1 and mosaico HD2 keep saying "searching for signal" IS IT NORMAL?

all transponders come in for me.. even the DVB-S2 ones

11960 H
11980 V
12000 H
12020 V
12040 H
12060 V
12080 H
12100 V
12120 H
12140 V
12160 H
12180 V

and from the new sat

11720 H
11740 V
11840 H
11860 V

11960 H
11980 V
12000 H
12020 V
12040 H
12060 V
12080 H
12100 V
12120 H
12140 V
12160 H
12180 V

and from the new sat

11720 H
11740 V
11840 H
11860 V

mmhhh
do you think I did something wrong?

I tried reseting, deleting, unplugging.

I have 2, 6, 8 ans 12 insteed.

maybe 1 (11720H) and 7 (11840H) are being re-routed to 6 and 12?
How is that possible?

I check my voltage and I get 12V and 18V respect........ Did I messup my box playing with the severeral LBN's?

The weird thing is that my PAS-9 transponders are ok (even and odd)

Any idea how to fix this?
It would take me a while and some money to send it back to mexico.

Im in Los angeles and was looking to subscribe to sky mexico is there anyway to get a sky+hd receiver in my area or is there any other receiver i can use to get the hd channels.....

any information is greatly appreciated

Im in Los angeles and was looking to subscribe to sky mexico is there anyway to get a sky+hd receiver in my area or is there any other receiver i can use to get the hd channels.....

any information is greatly appreciated

contact SKYTV - SKYTV . The people who work there are really nice and they correspond to your questions really quickly. good luck

or check L.A's craigslist, electronics section and search SKY

Thanks for the information I tried your ideas and still no luck finding the sky+hd i might just have to go with standard definition for the world cup is there anyway to pay for the sky mexico but use a different HD Capable receiver ???

Thanks for the information I tried your ideas and still no luck finding the sky+hd i might just have to go with standard definition for the world cup is there anyway to pay for the sky mexico but use a different HD Capable receiver ???

search 1736375891

Craigslist Los Angeles, electronics section.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)