skyangel webTV?

missymssy

Original poster
Apr 15, 2010
northeast PA
Does anyone subscribe to the web TV package? Is that only available if you also have a regular subscription? I am thinking of canceling SkyAngel. I have had it since it went IPTV, and have had no problems at all, it's not that. Financially, however, now that so much is available free over the internet (I currently have one of my laptops cloned to 42" TV) I can't justify the cost anymore. If the web service is available to anyone (not just existing customers), I may switch to that. Anyone have any thoughts?

You don't need a regular subscription to subscribe to the web service. It's available to anyone. In fact, it's mainly used as a substitute for people living outside America, as it doesn't include any of the secular channels, which would cause issues with distribution rights.

Does it save me money? Right now I get faith and family package, so maybe $10 only! I'm still looking around, but 2 shows I can't find elsewhere-"Aspiring Women" and "Classic Messages w/Charles Stanley". lol-I didn't want to lose INSP and GMC, but I will if I find those 2 online somewhere.

Glorystar is free (no monthly fee), just have to pay for the inital equipment and for installation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts