Skype now available for iphone users

Just downloaded it and must admit I am impressed at the sound quality, I called the Skype call testing service and the audio it played back was very crisp and clear.

Now only if I could record my Skype calls like I do on my mac, doing Podcasts would be a hell of a lot easier. :)

Last nights podcast the boom mic on my headset kept falling down and smacking me in the mouth and chin as I was talking.

Skype?

Just downloaded it and must admit I am impressed at the sound quality, I called the Skype call testing service and the audio it played back was very crisp and clear.

Now only if I could record my Skype calls like I do on my mac, doing Podcasts would be a hell of a lot easier. :)

Last nights podcast the boom mic on my headset kept falling down and smacking me in the mouth and chin as I was talking.

sorry, what kind of app is Skype?

Shocked here too!

I recall Verizon wanted this killed on the XV6800. The original design for this upgraded phone was to include two cameras, one on each side of the phone for skype video use. I saw this at the Microsoft booth at CES2008.

Its locked out.

If you try to make a call a message pops up on the screen that says...

"Skype calls over 3G networks are currently not supported due to restrictions that may be placed on your data plan. For more information visit www.skype.com"

Attachments

• IMG_0005.PNG
    IMG_0005.PNG
    35.4 KB · Views: 203

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)