Skyrim! Bethesda does it again

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

stanleyjohn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
south/central Ct,USA
Just started this game this weekend on my PC and i can see that i will be spending alot of time playing this one!Its a winner.I have played all the other Elder Scrolls and so far this new one has not been a disapointment for me.Anyone else out there playing this game?

I may take a look at this game once I clear out my existing backlog of games. Honestly this season of game releases is nothing short of astounding in terms of high quality titles. It really is saturated. I mean we got GoW3, Batman: AC, Uncharted 3, Zelda: Skyward Sword, MW3, BF3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Rage, Star Wars: TOR, and Skyrim!

Still, I hadn't really cared about Skyrim being released since Oblivion didn't exactly astound me, and Fallout 3/NV were interesting but never pulled me in (mainly due to all the bugs). However, once all the reviews came rolling in I figured as a gamer I'd be remiss to completely ignore it. Probably won't try it until 2012 though. Hell I still haven't beat AC: Brotherhood, nor have I finished up getting my Mass Effect 2 characters ready for Mass Effect 3.

My kids started playing Skyrim on Friday right after school. It has been impossible to pry them away for dinner or anything else. They have the PC version and have it up on the projector in the HT. The game is amazing on a 10' screen, and the game play is first rate. I'd be fighting for time on it myself if I wasn't a kind and caring Dad. :)

FWIW, my kids are still putting in lots of hours 3 weeks later. Son bought the PC version and we compared it to a friend's XBOX version. The PC version was notably crisper with better action and more detail. It looks astounding on the front projector at 120" :D

I'm around a level 20 now! became the Archmage and leader of the companions.Still lots to do!thinking of doing the thieves guild next.Waiting to later to do much of the main story line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts