Slimline dish and Locals on 72.5

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JAFCO123

Original poster
Nov 18, 2007
Central Illinois
Just joined today, and need advice. I purchased and installed the 5LNB Slimline dish and H21 receiver. Everything works great. I want to get my locals, which are on 72.5. From info I have read here, seems I need a 18" dish pointed at 72.5 and a multiswitch to link signals from both dishes. I`d appreciate any info.

When I originally had D* and a AT9 5 lnb thats the setup I had.

When I went back with D* I bought a slimline only because I get locals OTA.

Woulda been nice if the slimline's had 1 input on the switch inside the lnb like the Dish 1000.2 has.

Just joined today, and need advice. I purchased and installed the 5LNB Slimline dish and H21 receiver. Everything works great. I want to get my locals, which are on 72.5. From info I have read here, seems I need a 18" dish pointed at 72.5 and a multiswitch to link signals from both dishes. I`d appreciate any info.

You are correct. You will need another 18 inch dish pointing at 72.5 and a Zinwell WB68 multiswitch. You will have 4 lines coming from your slimline which will plug into the Sat 99/101 ports (2 ports) and Sat 103/110/119 ports (2 ports) on the switch and you will also have 1 line coming from the 72.5 dish that will plug into one of the FlexPorts on the switch.

-Dan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)