slimline dish settings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Are you telling me that the new directv receiver, you can only input your zip and not lattitude, longitude to get skew?
I am able to get high 80's on 101 with the slimline but without a skew its going to be a lot of trial and error to get other sats.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Are you telling me that the new directv receiver, you can only input your zip and not lattitude, longitude to get skew?
I am able to get high 80's on 101 with the slimline but without a skew its going to be a lot of trial and error to get other sats.

AFAIK, the only way is by using a zip code. The receiver is intended for use in the US, after all.

There is a place to enter your latitude and longitude coordinates on the HR20. I can see no other reason to have that capability other than to give you the dish settings.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)