Sling adapter and Dish Online issues

Yes. in #1, The "hardwire" is the cat5 cable that runs from the 722k to the switch, from the switch to the modem/router.

I then went into the Broadband menu of the receiver and hit "reset connection". It said it was connected online. In the diagnostics, it said "Broadband connection - OK"

Have you gotten with Dish IRT and asked them to wipe out your account on the Dish back-end servers? They were out the past two weeks doing some training so had slow goings replying to some things..

PM Matt G, Ray C, with your user account on DRA/DO/Primary Phone number so they can look up the user & account info.. they should get back to you that alls done and then have you test..

Well, I PMed Zach. He said DOL was working fine on his end. I knew that was not right, so I got a wild hair and tried it with FireFox. It worked (better). The guide showed up correctly, the dropdowns worked. However, when I tried to watch prerecorded video from my DVR, I got an error 44(16).

Zach indicated that he still could not get the ipad version working. he was not ready to do a wipe just yet.

It works. I don't know why or how, but today the connection seems stable and solid. I have test watched several programs and it seems to be staying. I have tested it on my ipad and it seems to be working. The only thing it is not working on is my Android phone. It may be a slow 3g issue. I will check it later. The indicator lights on the ipad are staying solid green. I have all my receivers connected. I know that I can't watch remotely what is on the other DVRs, but it is nice for programming.

Firefox is the way to go. DOL does not seem to work at all on IE.

I just checked it again on my phone--It worked. Connection speeds bounced between 88kbps and 576kbps. I figure the 3g is the bottleneck.

Now we just need to get confirmation from Zach that he/they did something.. if not.. then we're back in the pit of not knowing from moment to moment.. :(

He says he did not do anything. I do know that using FireFox fixed my DOL issues.

Today it has been completely stable--I have logged on and off with both the PC and Ipad, watched multiple videos with both, and not dropped a connection. The indicator on the Ipad has remained green.

I know that we are in the pit of not knowing, but it seems to be working...

Perhaps there was line noise or something.

I have no doubt that it is. My issue is that somehow my main receiver go dis-associated with DRA and I cannot get it to reconnect. DOL works, so I will have to use it.

I have been having issues with DRA disassociating with my receivers for quite some time. I can use DRA on the iPad but as soon as I discontinue any programming the receiver light turns yellow and I am unable to reconnect for several hrs. Any ideas???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts