Sling Adapter Rebate Tracking!

M

MaryB@SlingTV

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 29, 2010
Colorado
Thanks for your reply. I see no such click on my profile page. Is this offer perhaps limited to certain subscription levels? I have the VIP 722 receiver and subscibe to Dish America.
When the first started the rebate offer there was a programming requirement but they have waived that requirement. Please PM your account information to me and I can review your account and determine why you do not have the link active on your account! Thank you!

B

btyko

Pub Member / Supporter
May 10, 2004
Florida
I also received mine yesterday. Thank you Mary for all your hard work to get this done for all of us.

Stargazer

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
I got my card at the beginning of the week. Don't spend it all in one place lol.

Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
I received mine. unfortunately a merchant did something wrong and voided it with about $25.00 left. That is not DISH's fault and I probably should not post it here. But I was upset at the time. This sort of thing happened to me once before but, in that case, the merchant offerd restitution. This why i prefer rebates or other simpler methods of offering a refund.

But thanks for the tracking tool. It wasa great idea!

Last edited:
nrich239

nrich239

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 18, 2009
Raleigh
Got mine in the mail Saturday.
Disappointed that there's no way to just extract the $99 into cash. So I did the next best thing, bought a $99 amazon gift card.