Sling Adapter Rebate Tracking!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Thanks for your reply. I see no such click on my profile page. Is this offer perhaps limited to certain subscription levels? I have the VIP 722 receiver and subscibe to Dish America.
When the first started the rebate offer there was a programming requirement but they have waived that requirement. Please PM your account information to me and I can review your account and determine why you do not have the link active on your account! Thank you!

I received mine. unfortunately a merchant did something wrong and voided it with about $25.00 left. That is not DISH's fault and I probably should not post it here. But I was upset at the time. This sort of thing happened to me once before but, in that case, the merchant offerd restitution. This why i prefer rebates or other simpler methods of offering a refund.

But thanks for the tracking tool. It wasa great idea!

Last edited:
Got mine in the mail Saturday.
Disappointed that there's no way to just extract the $99 into cash. So I did the next best thing, bought a $99 amazon gift card.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)