Sling Adapter Rebate Tracking!

I ordered the item on Friday 1/27/12. I am not sure if I ordered correctly, I did it as an Accessory order. Should the rebate link show up in my account at dish.com? The order does. Please Help.

In order to get the rebate link activated on your account, the sling adapter needed to be ordered through a CSR. Please send me your account information in a PM and I will see what I can do to assist you. Thank you!

Hello Dish guys,
Well it is over a month since I ordered my sling adapter and I still don't see anything on my online account about a rebate. I do see that the adapters are now down to $30. Also, my USB network adapter is pretty much worthless any chance that I can swap it for a wired one?

Hello Dish guys,
Well it is over a month since I ordered my sling adapter and I still don't see anything on my online account about a rebate. I do see that the adapters are now down to $30. Also, my USB network adapter is pretty much worthless any chance that I can swap it for a wired one?

Your rebate has been mailed according to the tracker and you should receive anytime now. USB adapter is for a wireless connection, there is not a wired one. Are you able to connect your router to the receiver using a broadband cable?