Sling Adapter Rebate Tracking!

wase4711 said:
I agree the dvr fee should be the same for everyone, regardless of what kind of receiver you have..
But, the 922 is not exactly like a 722 with a sling installed; there are some differences, so, I don't think that anyone who purposely selected a 922 is "out of luck" in any way, shape or form..

I agree with you. I was just passing on what my interpretation of his statement was and then giving my opinion on the dvr fee.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Is the rebate offer still live if I buy the sling adapter today?

Yes, you will need to purchase it for $99.00 from a DISH CSR and then the rebate link will appear on your online account the next day. If you would like assistance in ordering, please Pm myself or any DIRT member and we will be happy to help!

Yes, you will need to purchase it for $99.00 from a DISH CSR and then the rebate link will appear on your online account the next day. If you would like assistance in ordering, please Pm myself or any DIRT member and we will be happy to help!

Couple PMs and the Sling Adapter is on the way.... Thanks for the assistance Mary, the DIRT Team Rocks!!!!

Can someone point me to the full terms? Was wondering if a second adapter is eligible for rebate - did not get a rebate on first.

Can someone point me to the full terms? Was wondering if a second adapter is eligible for rebate - did not get a rebate on first.

See post 123 and PM Mary with the info about your 1st SA. She has straightened out the rebate for many of us. Send her your phone number so she can look up your account.

Hi and :welcometo Sat Guys! Every account with an active 722 receiver does qualify for a sling adapter rebate. You can certainly order a second one under the rebate option if you so choose!

I've given up any hope of seeing my rebate. It vanished into the Young America Rebate Fulfillment Center months ago and that's the last thing I heard. Mary did her best to help me inside of Dish, but it's out of their hands.

****Please remember that the Sling Adapter needs to be ordered through a CSR to get the rebate tag added to your account. Anyone wanting to purchase one, please just PM anyone from DIRT and we can assist you! Thank you! ****

This sounds like a great deal. Any idea how long the rebate is taking before I present this to the wife for confirmation on buying the adapter?

Also, any of you Dish Network helpers from Hilliard?

This sounds like a great deal. Any idea how long the rebate is taking before I present this to the wife for confirmation on buying the adapter?

Also, any of you Dish Network helpers from Hilliard?

The rebate can take 8-10 weeks but most people are reporting 4-6 weeks from submitting the rebate. DIRT is located at Riverfront which is in Littleton, Colorado.

I just submitted my rebate online in my account yesterday. should i have gotten an email confirmation or anything?
Thanks

If you look under "My Offers" on your online account it show the rebate has been submitted but no there is no e-mail notification. There is a tracker link on Post #1 of this thread but it will take 10-14 days to show up in there. If you have any specific questions or concerns, just PM me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)