Sling Adapter Rebate Tracking!

Ordering the Sling Adapter through a CSR was a requirement for the Sling Adapter Rebate. However that being said, if you have purchased it through DISH Network, please PM me your account information. I will see what I can do to get your rebate submitted. Thank you!

I ordered a sling adapter online through Dish and still do not see the rebate option under "My Offers". I called Dish and the CSR stated that I had to order the sling adapter via CSR and not online. I had not seen this requirement anywhere - and it does not make sense.

Anybody else been given this excuse?

Darrell

Is it possible to get the Sling adapter without losing my grandfathered "without locals" plan? I remember this being an issue for some.

Glad I read this thread first. I was about to order one online without a CSR, but saw no mention of the rebate. Came here and saw that I should order via a CSR and am now in a chat doing so.

Apparently I spoke too soon. The rep placed an order for a sling adapter for me, but also issue me an RA number. When I asked what that meant, I was advised that it was a return authorization. This is puzzling since I should not be returning anything. When I asked what the system thinks I should be returning, the rep disconnected the chat. Can a DIRT rep that's on the clock look into what is going on? I'd be happy to PM my account information.

Apparently I spoke too soon. The rep placed an order for a sling adapter for me, but also issue me an RA number. When I asked what that meant, I was advised that it was a return authorization. This is puzzling since I should not be returning anything. When I asked what the system thinks I should be returning, the rep disconnected the chat. Can a DIRT rep that's on the clock look into what is going on? I'd be happy to PM my account information.

I am sorry, the RA# that was given to you is the order#, it is just what our system calls it. Please send the PM and I will make sure that the rebate was tagged properly. We will make sure that you get your rebate processed. Thank you!!

I submitted mine online but when I checked my status, it says not found, check my info. I submitted for my rebate about 2 weeks ago. How long does it take before it shows up?

I submitted mine online but when I checked my status, it says not found, check my info. I submitted for my rebate about 2 weeks ago. How long does it take before it shows up?

It takes about 2 weeks from when the rebate is submitted manually. When processed online it takes just a bit longer but it will be showing up at anytime now. If you are still having an issue next week, please PM your account information and I will look into further. Thank you!

When you submit the rebate on your online account, the turn around is pretty quick. I had a customer who ordered a sling adapter and submitted for the rebate on 10-17. He received the Gift Card on Wednesday, 11-9. It was less than 4 week turn around. Having the rebate manually submitted takes a little longer to process.

Hi Mary,

I made the same mistake of ordering the adapter through online as well; so the rebate doesn't appear in my account either. So I'm doing a first post so I can send you a PM with my account info. Hopefully you can help me like you've done for all the other people on this forum, and it saves me a call to your fellow dish CSRs (over the phone).

Jim

wase4711 said:
Out of luck in what way?

They pay extra monthly for the integration of sling and paid more for the box with no rebate?

Dish really should adjust the dvr fee on the 922 to be in line with the rest of the VIP receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I agree the dvr fee should be the same for everyone, regardless of what kind of receiver you have..
But, the 922 is not exactly like a 722 with a sling installed; there are some differences, so, I don't think that anyone who purposely selected a 922 is "out of luck" in any way, shape or form..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)