Sling Adapter Rebate Tracking!

How long until my rebate should show up at this tracking site? I completed the steps to redeem on 7/24/11 and online my account says:
Your Sling Adapter Reward was already redeemed on 07/24/11. Please allow 8-10 weeks to receive your reward card.
But when I follow the link and enter my phone number to track my rebate it says
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Submission not found.

A submission matching the information you provided could not be found. Please double-check the information, and try again.
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]

[/FONT]

How long until my rebate should show up at this tracking site? I completed the steps to redeem on 7/24/11 and online my account says:
But when I follow the link and enter my phone number to track my rebate it says[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]

[/FONT]

I checked your account. The rebate has been submitted but has not yet been processed. I will continue to monitor to be sure it does progress. About a week and a half after processing, the rebate will show on the tracker.

Was wandering if you could assist me with my sling rebate. I upgraded to 722k and sling adapter on 7-26-11 the link never appeared under my account. I had a chat session with dish and was told the submission was completed by them but your tracking link shows no submission. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I ordered mine this morning over the phone. The person I talked to (I don't remember her name) did not think this was set to expire. Just FYI

Is there a rebate form that I need to complete to get the rebate?

There is no form to fill out. You do need to order the sling adapter through a DISH Network CSR and they place a tag on your account that allows you to log into your online account with us and submit the rebate electronically. If anyone is have a problem locating this on their accounts, please send me a PM with your account information and I will research it for you. Thank you!

Yes, I would like to know how to apply for the rebate..just got my house set up yesterday!

Thank you!

If you purchased the rebate from DISH Network, then check your online account for the "Get you Sling Rebate" link and submit it or send me a PM and I will help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)