Sling Adapter SB-700-100 question for direct T.V. Genie

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jayhawker77

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 17, 2013
Morganza, MD
Hello I have a question for anyone that may have the answer. I bought a sling adapter from dish and I was wondering if I could use it with the HR34? When I switched I asked the customer representative and they could not give me an answer. The model number of the sling adapter is SB700-100. Im trying to avoid getting charged for the GenieGo which I am required to pay 100 bucks for. Any help on this matter would be appreciated. I am a new customer and my installation is a Genie with 4 mini genie's. My installation date is Tuesday and I want to make this transition as smooth as possible.

Nope. Won't work. Requires software in the STB. Now a Sling BOX would work.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Hello I have a question for anyone that may have the answer. I bought a sling adapter from dish and I was wondering if I could use it with the HR34? When I switched I asked the customer representative and they could not give me an answer. The model number of the sling adapter is SB700-100. Im trying to avoid getting charged for the GenieGo which I am required to pay 100 bucks for. Any help on this matter would be appreciated. I am a new customer and my installation is a Genie with 4 mini genie's. My installation date is Tuesday and I want to make this transition as smooth as possible.

Sling adapters only work with Dish receivers. It would have to be a standalone Sling Box from Sling to work with DirecTV.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RC71 with HR34

ESPN Glitches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)