Sling Adapters Issue

jtrippe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 28, 2006
Wetumpka, Alabama
I took advantage of the sling adapter rebate. I installed it and got it to work on the internet. I had to reisntall the droid app to get it to work there. Now, I can't connect on the net or the droid. I've checked my internet connection status on the 722k and it shows that it's good. I try to refresh it on the dish online site but it won't work. Do I need to do something else? The app gives me a message that I need to go into to settings and set up the internet connection. I've already done that. What should I do?

My Android phone always requires a minimum of 2 attempts to connect before it finally does.

What happens when you use DRA to access the adapter? (What error?) What does "refresh it" mean?

Check the settings on the receiver to make sure it displays an IP address. You may need to reset the connection on the receiver. Press the Menu button on the remote, 6 (System Setup), 1 (Installation), and 8 (Broadband Setup). Check if you have an IP address displayed, if not select the Reset Connection button. Please let me know if you still have problems.

On the Dish online site I click on reconnect(not refresh-sorry) It won't reconnect and gives a message that it cannot connect.

I just went to the site, hit refresh several times and now it works on my Droid. This is weird, it didn't work doing this earlier today.

I has already resset the connection and that didn't work in the past. Now, it's working. Weird!

It sounds like it wasn't recognizing perhaps your Internet connection. I have a 722 and sometimes it will not allow me to connect. When I get home the receiver doesn't see my Internet connection. I then have to go into the settings, run a test, and then it works fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)