Sling Adaptor and Dish Anywhere on OSX

jtoo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 26, 2013
Maine
Hi everyone,

I was looking into buying a Sling adaptor for my 722k (I'm not interested in a Hopper) and I was wondering if it still works, or is it a futile purchase? I'm also having issues with Dish Anywhere, I'm running OSX and every time I try to log in I get an error that I need a plugin, 'Dish Anywhere Video Player' but when I go to download the plugin I get a 'file not available' error. I can't be the only person this has happened to out there. Anyway some answers to my two questions would be much appreciated. This forum is great for help. Thanks in advance.

Hi JDT, yes it works and works fine.

Try using Google Chrome to access it (and make sure your going to DishAnywhere.COM to watch!)

I just used mine today to watch the DISH Retailer chat. :)

X2 what scott said, When I use my mbp I get the same problem when attempting to access via safari. Google Chrome works for me :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I've tried Chrome, but I still get the Need Plugin message, then I go to download the plugin but I get a file not found error. I just need the plugin and Im good to go, but Dish doesn't seem to have it available.

Thanks, I tried that but it's the DISH_Anywhere_Video_Player_Installer_2.7.2.dmg that I can't seem to get. I just get 'file not available'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts