Sling and Dish App

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
Has anyone tried using the sling with the hopper and if so how is it coming along???

Reason I ask is I tried the dish app tonight and it didnt record the show...shows up on timers list as starting at 6pm and ending at 6 pm...if its not working with the hopper do we know when it will???

Yesterday I set a timer to record the remainder of a program from SA, it didn't show up in my DVR list, I was able to watch live tv, and DVR recordings.
Dan

Im also having Sling probs but my prob r watching my recordings i have 20+ recordings they all show up but i have only been able to watch 2 of them the rest give me error 6 and says reboot router or hopper this did not work. ive posted questions about this and some people say i need a Sling adapter wich is only 30 bux but if i dont have to spend this i would b happy so hopefully it is on dishs end and they fix this

I just installed mine a few hours ago. First USB port the red light came on but it was never detected by the hopper. I unplugged the external HDD, plugged the sling in the lower port, then plugged in the HDD and it came up this time. Tried it online, and within a few minutes seemed to be working ok and streamed via browser and Android app.

-Mike

Had no issues using the sling adapter and watching on my Android phone. But I did have the same thing happen as above when connecting, had to remove and reconnect a couple times for the Hopper to see it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)