Sling Media is comming to the IPHONE

You'll be waiting a while for a CDMA version of the iphone. I'd go with a HTC Touch Pro...once you get it customized you'll love it.

I'm sure ATT doesn't want the Slingmedia stuff on their network anytime soon ;)

You'll be waiting a while for a CDMA version of the iphone. I'd go with a HTC Touch Pro...once you get it customized you'll love it.

I'm sure ATT doesn't want the Slingmedia stuff on their network anytime soon ;)

Hey Digi
What do you mean by customizing it? I haven't been considering this as an option as I've been trying to figure out if I want a Storm or Iphone. I'm open minded though, so let me know more about it and your experiences. Thanks!

Hey Digi
What do you mean by customizing it? I haven't been considering this as an option as I've been trying to figure out if I want a Storm or Iphone. I'm open minded though, so let me know more about it and your experiences. Thanks!

Raphael - xda-developers

HTC WinMo phones are pretty much the most customizable phones on the planet.

I've got my Fuze tricked out pretty well.

the xda-developers forum pretty much concentrates on the GSM version of the phone (AT&T Fuze).
PPCGeeks.com focuses more on the CDMA versions of the phone (Verizon, Sprint).

I wouldn't trade my Fuze for an iPhone or a Storm.. No way, no how.

I use it with AT&T 3G on my HTC Fuse ;)

I should have said AT&T doesn't want their large iphone base to use it. They are already freaking out about tethering with the iphone.

I heard they have another version of the Slingplayer out that will use the extra resolution that the Fuse and Touch Pro have.

And what I mean about customizing is its Windows. Do you load up a PC with Windows and call it done? Nope. You load all your apps you like, change the displays, functionality, etc.

I don't have the Touch Pro or Fuze but I do have the previous Mogul model. And it's customized heavily to my likes. I always check out all the demo models at Best Buy, cell phone shops, etc. And there is no way I could go to an iphone or Blackberry, I don't like being stuck with the manufacturers way they want me to use the phone.

Apple announced being able to purchase iTunes music and movies/tv shows over the 3G network. I don't see why Sling would be any different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)