Slow Horses - Apple TV

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Just finished S2. Watching Gary Oldman as deshvilved, dejected MI-6 agent, Jackson Lamb, is one of the best things streaming right now. Already 2 more seasons in the works. HIGHLY recommended. And yes, Mick Jagger sings the theme.

We watched Greyhound and Prehistoric. Nothing else of interest. Considered For All Mankind but couldn’t watch thru the first episode.

Three month free trial almost over. Gonna cancel before we get charged. If I can figure out how.

Just finished S2. Watching Gary Oldman as deshvilved, dejected MI-6 agent, Jackson Lamb, is one of the best things streaming right now. Already 2 more seasons in the works. HIGHLY recommended. And yes, Mick Jagger sings the theme.
On my list, still dealing with stuff that came out in 2021.

I am retired and barely leave the house, yet cannot catch up with all this content.

We watched Greyhound and Prehistoric. Nothing else of interest. Considered For All Mankind but couldn’t watch thru the first episode.

Three month free trial almost over. Gonna cancel before we get charged. If I can figure out how.

You would really be cheating yourself. Apple TV, for as little as it puts out, puts out the best. See, Servant, Home Before Dark, 5 Days at Memorial (a Must See), We Crashed, For All Mankind (Great Show), TED LASSO, TED LASSO, Severance, Truth Be Told. You have not even scratched the surface.!!!

OK. Maybe check later today. But we really have more than we can watch with Dish, YT and Orime (very little). Dropping Acorn (Doc Martin is done, RIP) and probably Apple TV.

OK. Maybe check later today. But we really have more than we can watch with Dish, YT and Orime (very little). Dropping Acorn (Doc Martin is done, RIP) and probably Apple TV.
Don't do it before you watch the first episode of Ted Lasso. You won't want to drop just yet!

Reactions: bajasat
Another show I wish to watch.

This strike can go on all year, do not have a problem with it, I really need to catch up.

Last edited:
Looks like they changed from Friday release announced a couple months ago to Wednesday. Episode 6 will drop on December 27. Late Christmas present for me. :)
They are trying to not have too many new shows on the same day. For All Mankind and Monarch will still be on Fridays.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foxbat
Is Ted Lasso something that would be enjoyed by someone who isn't interested in soccer?
Oh, hell yes! I don't give a squat about it either (or my wife). We both love it!!! Soccer is just the backdrop/situation for the comedy. The characters are the show.