Slow Horses - Apple TV

Is Ted Lasso something that would be enjoyed by someone who isn't interested in soccer?
Yes, it's a very good show. I put off watching because of it being soccer. Thought I'd give it a try and was glad I did. I'm already on season 3 and just started this past weekend.

Reactions: KAB
Being my network shows won't start until next year I have just started to watch Slow Horses. How has that old fart survived not being killed?
Most of the network shows don't hold a candle to streaming shows.

Reactions: Foxbat
I‘m a little surprised. Gary Oldman has said in interviews he is ready to retire. There are 8 books so far so maybe more.
For years, whenever I heard mention of Gary Oldman, I thought of his Commissioner Gordan. Now, It's Jackson Lamb!

For years, whenever I heard mention of Gary Oldman, I thought of his Commissioner Gordan. Now, It's Jackson Lamb!
Or Fifth Element, Dracula, Sirius Black, etc, etc.

Dude is a Chameleon.

I have not yet watched this, plan to, but the one thing I am noticing about streaming shows, is they tend to run out of energy/ideas by Season 3 more and more.

Just watched the 3rd season of the Witcher, loved the first two seasons, the first few episodes of season 3 started great, then became blah by the end.

Felt the same about The Mandalorian, 3rd season started off great, by the end just good, while all of the first two seasons were great.

Reactions: Foxbat