Slow Motion Video ch 182

96corvette

96corvette

SatelliteGuys Guru
Jun 23, 2006
Northwest Louisiana
I watching ch 182 HD the video is like in slow motion or it jerks from time to time, SD is fine any one else? :rant:

96corvette

96corvette

SatelliteGuys Guru
Jun 23, 2006
Northwest Louisiana
What is strange when I go to the guide the video in the box, upper right is OK, then when I go to live TV I experience the slow motion or jerking symptoms on all HD channels. SD is fine

T

Tony S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Hills of Eastern CT
96corvette, this is a problem that I (and many others) have had show up occasionally. There are two ways that I know to fix the problem. The first is to reboot, as you already found out. The second way is to go into the setup menu and change the output resolution from 1080i to something else, and then back to 1080i again (If your TV uses something different than 1080i just change it to something else and then back to the original). I find that this method is easier than having to wait for the receiver to do a full reboot.

96corvette

96corvette

SatelliteGuys Guru
Jun 23, 2006
Northwest Louisiana
96corvette, this is a problem that I (and many others) have had show up occasionally. There are two ways that I know to fix the problem. The first is to reboot, as you already found out. The second way is to go into the setup menu and change the output resolution from 1080i to something else, and then back to 1080i again (If your TV uses something different than 1080i just change it to something else and then back to the original). I find that this method is easier than having to wait for the receiver to do a full reboot.

thanks Tony S :up wonder what the cause is? at first I thought my 722 was going bad.

cditty

cditty

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 22, 2006
Northeast Louisiana
I am one who notices it sometimes. I'm sure they will fix it eventually. I agree that the resolution change is the quickest fix.