Slow Motion Video ch 182

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What is strange when I go to the guide the video in the box, upper right is OK, then when I go to live TV I experience the slow motion or jerking symptoms on all HD channels. SD is fine

96corvette, this is a problem that I (and many others) have had show up occasionally. There are two ways that I know to fix the problem. The first is to reboot, as you already found out. The second way is to go into the setup menu and change the output resolution from 1080i to something else, and then back to 1080i again (If your TV uses something different than 1080i just change it to something else and then back to the original). I find that this method is easier than having to wait for the receiver to do a full reboot.

96corvette, this is a problem that I (and many others) have had show up occasionally. There are two ways that I know to fix the problem. The first is to reboot, as you already found out. The second way is to go into the setup menu and change the output resolution from 1080i to something else, and then back to 1080i again (If your TV uses something different than 1080i just change it to something else and then back to the original). I find that this method is easier than having to wait for the receiver to do a full reboot.

thanks Tony S :up wonder what the cause is? at first I thought my 722 was going bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts