Slow page changes on satelliteguys.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen this site try to download files unless you click on something to download a pdf or picture.

I have never seen this site try to download files unless you click on something to download a pdf or picture.
That is why I'm reporting it. It is not supposed to. You guys can take or leave it, my problem is merely to avoid unsafe sites, and this is the only one that causes problems for me.

why is this site so slow again today???? i'm gonna have to head over to DBS for awhile :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D.

I dont know trying to figure that out now (and its hard to tell as my internet is not working well at home.)

According to the server stats it appears all is running ok...

Still working on things...

But opened the board up while the updates I am applying download in the background. Be aware things will probably still be slow.

Working on recompiling the system now. Will try to keep the board open, however it may be down if something screws up. So be aware the site could go down at any time. :)

Ok done for tonight.

Upgraded from php 5.2.8 to 5.2.13 as well as upgraded to the latest version of Apache.

It looks better, but only time will tell.

I got my fingers crossed.

Site was down for me after midnight EDT. Hopefully it's back for a while...

I'm seeing intermittent slow page loads today. Also had this big blue green and orange page that said "Account Suspended". I closed the tab and reopened the site and it seems fine now.

Today your site detected numerous malware and viruses on my computer and popped up an offer to do a free scan. WTF!!!

Today your site detected numerous malware and viruses on my computer and popped up an offer to do a free scan. WTF!!!

What Scott said. The site does not "detect" or scan your machine for nastyware. Beware those "free" scan offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts