Slow Response from Support Staff

piratefan2

Original poster
Dec 20, 2005
Is anyone else having problems getting responses from the TimeTrax Support Staff? I have two open problems on their support system. One hasn't been responded to since 12/19/05 and the other has been 'passed to someone else'.

I really wish I never bought this software. It has given me nothing but trouble ever since I bought it.

PM me your support ticket numbers and I will look into it for you.

All tickets are responded to within 48 hours but usually 12 hours.

Derek

Yeah, it seems the quickest way to get a response from the support staff is to post that you aren't getting a response in here. So far I have a broken radio and software that I can't register. I got someone else from outside the company to help me figure out that my radio was broken, so I've been trying to get a response about how to return it for almost a week now. I can understand a Christmas delay, but it is now the middle of Thursday and I opened up my tickets on the 21st. It's getting to the point of having to be beyond being patient now.

The issues are being looked into.

The tickets are with the right people it is going to take some time for the shipping department to catch up.

It may take till next week for them to be issuing RMA numbers.

We apologize for the delay.

apologies for the delays!

Yes gents - you are right, you have defintely seen a slow down in our response time. I realize that it is frustrating and I am very, VERY sorry that we have not managed to do better.

Please be assured that there is a group of people working REALLY hard to try to help you resolve whatever issues you are having as quickly, easily and painlessly as possible.

While there is never an excuse for slow customer service, perhaps a little insight into some of what is going on here will help ease your mind a little and allow you to be a little less harsh on us:

holiday rush
holiday vacation for staff
new years vacation for staff
howard stern rush
ces planning
move into a larger warehouse
ces travelling
ces attending
finally, the release of some really cool sh*t at CES

All of this has added up to an absolute brutal workload for every single person here.

That being said, a ticket referenced that hasn't been acted on since December 19th or 21st is not acceptable. As always, you can always PM a TT staff member here on satguys, e-mail info@tt or call us to let us know that something has fallen through the cracks. I can assure you that we will get back on it and if shipping is involved, expedite it free of charge if we've dropped the ball. (I also realize it has been hard to get us on the phone over this period also.)

CES winds down through the 8th and our staff is picking up the pieces and returning on the 9th. I think immediately after that (ok, maybe give them a day of rest) you will very quickly see things get back to normal. With all of this going on we are also hiring and around that time we will have additional folks on board and being trained.

Again, sorry! Let us know if we've dropped the ball - and thanks for your patience.

David K.
Time Trax

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts