Small Dish C-Band Setup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ion, MeTv, This, Family, MyNetwork?

None of them are really worthwhile. Second rate local stations and some ethnic stuff at low bitrate except the one HD channel if I remember right.

Now that you are looking for a BUD, instead of a toy...
Read through this thread: http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/304781-more-Craigslist-dishes-for-your-perusal
The comments will give you an education.

A recent convert is KJ6EO. Last month found a 10' Winegard Pinnacle.
We talked him through getting it home, refurbishing, and installing it.
He asked a lot of beginner questions that you will have, so I recommend you find the three (?) threads he started, and read 'em.
?There are plenty of such stories on the forum.

Anole - you state get a good 8 foot, or most any 10. I'm beginning to think that we might be forced into the 8 foot solution, sadly. If we get a premium 8 foot, we should be able to get most of the channels on Gal16?

Anole - you state get a good 8 foot, or most any 10. I'm beginning to think that we might be forced into the 8 foot solution, sadly. If we get a premium 8 foot, we should be able to get most of the channels on Gal16?

I get most if not all channels on g16 using a 6ft dish

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I get everything up there that is open to us on two 7.5 ft mesh dishes, and even through a small snow storm when my wife's (not mine!) Dishntwrk dish lost signal. Course it took me two months of tuning one of them... And the S2 signals are always extra work to tune, but...

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1374841025.061982.jpg

Trouble is, I can't leave anything alone. I'm constantly changing, tweaking, adjusting or replacing...

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1374841241.808254.jpg

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I blind scan Galaxy 16 with a Unimash 71/2 dish, it scan in 59 channels and 30 radio channels.
The eScapes channel at Fr 3740 H Sr 4849 is playing fine in HD1080I H.264 AC3-Audio, Signal 86 Quality 67 to 70 using a OpenBox S10 HD receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts