Smart card all 0's

jlahmeyer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 24, 2007
Richmond, Indiana
I just had a 922 installed yesterday and everything was working fine then all of a sudden the smart card had all 0's on it and now we have no TV channels that work except 101. I called Dish and they tried to send a signal after rest and unplugging the unit. Still nothing working. They came out today and said I have to wait until tomorrow to get a new box. Is there anything I can do I haven't thought of?

Another top notch quality 922 i see. Hope the next one you get works out for you. I went through 3 in 3 months before I switched to the hopper. That was just my experience though and I am pretty picky so you might be ok :)

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

I got the replacement on 10/22/12. I called and they were supposed to come out on the 21st and replace the box. Well the guy came in the house looked at the 922 and said "I don't have a 922 in the truck. You will have to wait till tomorrow if no one else in this area has one." So the guy calls and of course no one has it because as he said "it's not a standard unit we carry normally on our trucks." So I said fine we have went for two days with no TV I guess one more night would be okay. Later on that evening I checked my account online and there were no appointments listed. I called up Dish to find out what was going on and they said that my account showed that they would be coming the next day to replace my old 922 with a new one. Sure enough the next morning the guy was here at 8 AM to install the new box. I'm so happy now!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)