Smart Pack?

I think you'd need to have your own equipment if you try to start with Welcome Pack.

Well I decided to switch to the Welcome Pak and so far its working out OK.
I live in a mobile home park that has a master contract with Cox and requires every resident to pay for cable with their rent. We are also situated in a valley where we get zero OTA.
I like my Hopper and think it is better than Contour DVRs. So I watch most of my content recorded on my Hopper and whats missing I can pickup live on Cox. The total cost now is almost the same as if I had Cox DVR service.

You cannot sign up for thew Welcome pak online. You have to talk to a CSR or at least an online chat CSR to get the Welcome Pak, but it is offered to anyone who calls in, if you ask for it. I get the Welcome pak with the movie add on pak. It can be added to the Welcome pak.

Reactions: pattykay
Once my promotional pricing expires, I will likely switch to the Welcome Pack, assuming it is still available then. As more and more of what we watch is on Netflix, Amazon, HBO, Starz, etc., it is hard to conscience paying for a lot of channels we don't watch.

Reactions: pattykay
Once my promotional pricing expires, I will likely switch to the Welcome Pack, assuming it is still available then. As more and more of what we watch is on Netflix, Amazon, HBO, Starz, etc., it is hard to conscience paying for a lot of channels we don't watch.
I am considering doing the same thing, when the price lock and autopay discount on my Flex Pack expires next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)