diogen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 16, 2007
This is what it looks like

bits-android2-blog480.jpg

Taken from here.

Diogen.

I'd love to see this again at the end of the year. Or even by June. Just to see what the iPhone does in Verizon.

Although the number is too small to show on the graph anyway, I would be curious to see how many current T-Mobile subs are using an iPhone.

Plus the fact that T-Mobile will never officially release that info since they do not officially support the i-Phone

I'm surprised Tmo doesn't have more android users... They have a really good selection of android devices. Actually with the sprint changes to the smartphone surcharges, Tmo is one I am looking at going to as they have voice data coverage everywhere I regularly go.

Sprint and webOS here. I'd prefer better hardware, but the mobile OS is better than the rest imo. I'll give android a buy eventually because Palm won't release better hardware.

I think webOS will never disappear.
They most likely won't be a competition to Android and iOS any time soon, but for a company like HP this is not the main goal.
Android will be popular mostly due to freebies (from maps, to translation, to Voice, to Mail/Calendar, etc.) and freedom to tinker.
Apple has loyalty. The rest - webOS, WP7, MeeGo, etc. - will be valued for what they are really worth - usability...

Diogen.

Sprint and webOS here. I'd prefer better hardware, but the mobile OS is better than the rest imo. I'll give android a buy eventually because Palm won't release better hardware.

Yep, I've been a webOS fan since my wife got her Pre... it really is too bad palm couldn't get momentum behind it. Another one of those truly all around better options for a device (this case the smartphone) and bad marketing. My wife could do things on her pre none of her iphone friends could do and also lots of things my android phone could not do. She has an android phone now and is happy with it, but not like she was with her pre. A webOS tablet is what I am hoping for.... might be hoping for a while for a good one though, never know with HP what they are gonna do with the stuff they announce.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)