SNY Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

wawaj

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 8, 2006
Does anybody know if Direct tv going to sign contract with new mets sports network SNY....season starts next week...will games be in HD
Thank you

Sny

I read somewhere that the deal was going to be done by Sunday and that the channel will be 625. I can't belive they are waiting until the last minute. If they don't pull off the deal, I'll be calling Time Warner Monday morning. Got to be able the watch the Mets.

Mets in HD???

Anyone know if the Mets will be in HD???

I doubt the games will be HD. If they add it to Channel 625 it will be SD, you can bet on that. I know MLB EI subscribers can tune into the 90s and catch certain HD games.

rockaway1836 said:
They are showing Upcoming Natonals @ Mets on the guide right now. Channel 625
this game is in hd on either esponhd or espn2hd, but if you live in ny probably game not avail in your area

JonUrban said:
My guide says the same thing: 625 RSa Upcoming Nationals @ Mets.
Same info showing up in our channel guide too.

There are a bunch of new alternates added in the 600's this morning. In adding them to the favorite channels in my TiVo, I noticed that for 625, though it still shows up as "RSNa", the description is listed as "SportsNet New York".

Did anyone from NY get the game on 625? I would think not as no deal was announced yet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)