So.....is ABC FAM HD and PLANET GREEN HD tomorrow?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
What upcoming HBO/MAX adds?... I have not seen this confirmed. There is an article getting tossed around about DirecTV adding a bunch of HBO/Max channels in the fall but if you look carefully at the date, it says 2007. They added a bunch of channels last fall obviously, but not all the HBO/MAX channels that were listed in the story.

Do you have information on genuine, legitimate HBO/Max adds coming soon? I'd love to see it.

No link or quotes...sorry. I have to be certain that D* would at least try and match E* when it comes to movie channels. I could have sworn that old press release was for more HBO HD channels but I am unsure......The HBO and Max channels would make up a good bit of the 35 to be added by the 14th, right?......well I only really want ABC FAM HD, Planet Green HD and ESPNU HD! I know we get 2 out of 3 and I am almost 90% certain on the 3rd..........

No link or quotes...sorry. I have to be certain that D* would at least try and match E* when it comes to movie channels. I could have sworn that old press release was for more HBO HD channels but I am unsure......The HBO and Max channels would make up a good bit of the 35 to be added by the 14th, right?......well I only really want ABC FAM HD, Planet Green HD and ESPNU HD! I know we get 2 out of 3 and I am almost 90% certain on the 3rd..........

They mentioned some Showtimes, and that is cool, but yeah, I want more HBO/Max channels. There are 26 multichannels total, and we only get like 3 or 4 in HD between HBO/Max on DirecTV.

I would like to see an Investigation Discovery HD. Many of the shows were originally on Discovery and are 16x9, and cropped. I am sure they have HD versions of most of the content. I would like to see Travel Channel HD and AMC HD too. But other than those three, I am really looking forward to more premiums. I watch a ton of movies.

Status
Please reply by conversation.