So is the VIP622 the ISH right now?

dtv dvrs ar far better than *ish offerings for that matter the motorola cable 6412 dvr is superior to any *ish dvr

maybe *ish dvr's would be better if they brought nbr to 5XX as promised many times by that lying sob Charlie

If its built by *ish, they will break it soon enough!

The Motorola HD-DVR I just dropped off at Comcast is a piece of junk compared to the 622 I have now. It works more reliably than the old 501 I used to have with Dish, and that was pretty good.

I was hoping for folders...........damn why can't they do this.......

My moms figure skating mixed into my Stargate pisses me off!

To this point there is no equal to the 622. I too look forward to *ish, E*, Dish's external hard drive expansion. There really is no valid argument to this if you have acutally used the 622.

With the eithernet ports on 622 and 211 are we going to see Dish expand with a "Slingbox" type function?

The Motorola HD-DVR I just dropped off at Comcast is a piece of junk compared to the 622 I have now. It works more reliably than the old 501 I used to have with Dish, and that was pretty good.

My co-worker has Comcrap and has gone through three of the Motorola HD_DVRs, he has yet to get one that works correctly. I've been with Dish 8 years, and hands down the 622 is the best DVR they have produced IMHO.

NightRyder

I have been with Dish for a few years now. I started out with a 522 when it was pretty new and full of software bugs. I watched software update after software update turn the 522 into a very solid SD-DVR. When I decided to get an HDTV the 622 was a very simple decision. The menu's/guide is super fast and it has never missed a recording. I would recommend the 622 over any other DVR out there (and the 522 to any SD user).

dtv dvrs ar far better than *ish offerings for that matter the motorola cable 6412 dvr is superior to any *ish dvr

maybe *ish dvr's would be better if they brought nbr to 5XX as promised many times by that lying sob Charlie

If its built by *ish, they will break it soon enough!

Huh? the 6412 is the worst DVR, hangs,locksup, limited features, was the main reason I switched to dish and the 622..Not to mention you can record 3 HD shows at the same time on he 622(with OTA setup)...

All I can say is that our 622 & guide are better than anything else I have seen, including the DVRs fron Cox Cable of Fairfax and from Verizon.

---Doug

All I can say is that our 622 & guide are better than anything else I have seen, including the DVRs fron Cox Cable of Fairfax and from Verizon.

---Doug

Not to mention comcast now has adds in the guide.. Very annoying..:eek:

I tried a cople of Motorola HD DVRs for a few days on cable, they are crap, constant reboots and lockups.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)