So is Underdog out there?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pixl

Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Traverse City, Michigan
After reading this recent 5 page thread that some retro cartoons including Underdog is up on The FamilyNet or SON on Galaxy 16 I'm still not sure where it is.

For some reason "Bullwinkle" wasn't on this morning on SON. I tuned in too late to see if "Underdog" aired.

This afternoon I watched "The Patty Duke Show", "Rifleman" and "Bat Masterson" on LeSea 1.

It was actually called "Chickenman" !!!... :neener

According to wiki, he still lives on American Forces Radio & Television Service (AFRTS), XM Radio, in Canada on CJBQ (CJBBQ???) :hungry: , and a couple of Australian radio stations. ;)

He's everywhere. He's everywhere.

"He's here. He's there. He's everywhere."

Did a little search because that line was familiar to me too. Here's a c/p from the Big Cartoon forum, from a directing animator/contributor;):

"Savoir Faire is everywhere!"

The cartoon he appeared in was "Klondike Kat", part of the "Underdog" program. Savoir Faire as a mouse wanted for stealing food from people all over snowy Canada. Klondike Kat was the Mountie assigned to stop him. A rare cartoon where the mouse is the bad guy and the cat is the good guy (albeit sinus-suffering and prone to frustration (I'm gonna make mincemeat out of that mouse!")).

:D

Last edited:
How many fowl mouth heros are out there??? :confused:

There is/was a Super Chicken which ran as a short in between George of the Jungle! I remember that now after jogging my memory! ;)

As for the "He's everywhere! He's everywhere!" line, I do believe that is from Chicken Man which I remember on the radio a few years ago. :rolleyes:

Klondike Kat was a totally different animal! :D

How many fowl mouth heros are out there??? :confused:

There is/was a Super Chicken which ran as a short in between George of the Jungle! I remember that now after jogging my memory! ;)

As for the "He's everywhere! He's everywhere!" line, I do believe that is from Chicken Man which I remember on the radio a few years ago. :rolleyes:

Klondike Kat was a totally different animal! :D
The original subject of this thread has been Underdog & where to find in fta. Just thought I'd jog some memories with the above tidbit.:D

Oooooo! Cartoons I remember! :D

I really must get that big dish put up before the end of this decade!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)