So new xbox finally has a Blu drive

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I get that its because the Kinect is forced on you, but thats just a stupid move. At the end of the day, for someone that doesnt want anything like that, the price is $100 more :)

Since Kinect will do Skype, it's worth the extra cost, just for Skype alone!

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Since Kinect will do Skype, it's worth the extra cost, just for Skype alone!

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Maybe for you. I've only used Skype 2 or 3 times ever so I don't feel the need to do it on my TV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We use Skype all the time! Probably more often than the landline phone. All of our relatives and most of our friends have it, so the calls, both audio and video, are free! It's nice to be able to see people when you talk to them.

When calling those who don't have Skype, we use the Skype-Out service (Skype to landline calls), which is way cheaper than long-distance calls, especially for international calls, and it doesn't require any monthly payments. For International calls we use Skype almost exclusively. When I travel outside the US, I often turn off the phone service on my phone, so I wouldn't get charged for international calls, and use Skype on my iPhone or iPad over WiFi.

Skype on the new Xbox will be a big selling point for me.

I used it when we moved out of town in 2006, because i did not want to have a landline and the inlaws did not have cells. Now that everyone is on cells and there are all these unlimited plans, no need for me. I could see it especially for overseas stuff.

I used it when we moved out of town in 2006, because i did not want to have a landline and the inlaws did not have cells. Now that everyone is on cells and there are all these unlimited plans, no need for me. I could see it especially for overseas stuff.

I mainly want the box thats the best streaming/blu-ray device. If I get the PS4 and dont like it, Ill return it and grab an Xbox one.

I just dont see how its not the best pick for the non gamer. Lets face it, if I decide to play a game, either system will be fine for me, but I think M$ is taking the TV thing more seriously.

I just dont see how its not the best pick for the non gamer. Lets face it, if I decide to play a game, either system will be fine for me, but I think M$ is taking the TV thing more seriously.

That's true. Non gamers might want to hold off though. There were lots of reports that Microsoft is planning on releasing a second cheaper SKU next year. This one is rumored to be a media device that still supports casual arcade games but doesn't have the full gaming hardware to play retail games. There hasn't been any reports of this in the last few months but if you're not interested in the gaming features it might be worth waiting to see if something is announced.

Ha, Ha. Ordered one. There has never been a gaming machine in our house. Girls were never interested. Some games on the PC, yes.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts