So now dates for the next set of HD stations?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Do we have verification that these stations will really be broadcasting some good stuff in HD? I mean USA HD sounds really cool, but aside from L&O SVU can we be assured that there will be some real HD content on all these new stations? I know that WWE Raw in HD would be awesome.. along with ECW HD on Sci-Fi.. Too bad we don't have Spike HD to watch UFC HD..[/QUOTE

I know that the WWE has been testing HD for a while and RAW and Smackdown are expected to go HD at the beginning of next year. I would expect that this would be before mania.

I guess I don't see the point in why D* is not just pumping every HD Channel they can out right now.. What's the point in a slow rollout.. You would think that they would want to make a BIG statement by jumping ahead of E* in one big push, instead of putting out some channels and still being behind E* in the number of channels. They have the space. They have the satellite now. Why the big holdup on adding all that is available.

Clearance contracts?

I would think the reason why they don'y turn them all on at once they still need to do test like they did over the weekend. PQ, BANDWIDTH, etc

Do we have verification that these stations will really be broadcasting some good stuff in HD? I mean USA HD sounds really cool, but aside from L&O SVU can we be assured that there will be some real HD content on all these new stations? I know that WWE Raw in HD would be awesome.. along with ECW HD on Sci-Fi.. Too bad we don't have Spike HD to watch UFC HD..

Spike IS on the list, but not till later.
I will be happy to see the USA HD, but NOW my shows I watch on USA are over, so it will be next season before I take advantage of USA HD.

The 4400 and The Dead Zone won't be on again till next year, summer.

jimbo

So where did all the whiners, snifflers and conspiracy theorists and naysayers from last week go?

I'm only sniffling a little now. Need Cartoon Network HD. We will have it within the next few weeks.

I'm amazed the database guys fixed their problem in less than a week. I guess that repair ticket got moved to the front of the list. I honor the master crow eater Questioner.

So, does this HD launch mean that the D10 solar panels deployed OK? I guess that is so 5 weeks ago.

Don

Ufc Hd How Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I expect when Spike HD rolls out in Oct/Nov that they will have some HD content. All the UFC fights that are pay-per-view have a SD and HD broadcast so there is already some old fights they can show on the HD version.

From what I am hearing is the new channels will trickle in over the next month.

There will not be a day where you wake up and 30 more HD channels are available.

But gives you something to look forward to each day as you might turn the TV on and find a HD channel you have never seen before. :D

Scott, it sounds good to me especially Oct. 4 when D* pays me a visit so I enjoy my HD. :up

Ahh, D* the gift that keeps giving!

Every week would be cool, everyday after work I'll run home and tune to Channel 77. The Smithsonian Channel was riveting last night, my wife was like blah, blah, blah and I was transfixed on WORLD'S FINEST CAR: THE INSIDER'S GUIDE.

I'm sorry what?

Anybody have any idea if/when D* will be taking NESN HD off the Boston-only spotbeam and letting us receive it in CT?

I'm waiting for YESHD, for some reason the only HD content I can get from it is Yankees games (which isn't a bad thing :rolleyes:) but I'd like to see Mike and the Mad Dog in HD along with various other shows like Centerstage and Road Trip.

Oh well, with TBSHD at least we'll all be able to enjoy the '07 MLB playoffs in HD (along with FOXHD) Gotta' give it to D* - they really came through in the clutch. Count me in as a satisfied customer.

I heard we are going to get some channels tomorrow the 28th not sure from where I got the source but now that I know we are getting the HD channels I can wait for the channels to arrive GO D* and HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts