So what channel is the OLYMPICS HD going to be on? 9426

MacKenzieIII said:
Well oddly enough I emailed Heather Black at E* (her name and email was on the HD press release)

And she says:

Date: Feb 10, 2006 12:54 PM
Subject: RE: Olympic coverage on NBC HD on Dish

Yes it will be a mirror of the NBC affiliate starting tonight on channel 9427. Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

-Heather

So maybe Scott sources and her should get together and have a talk.

9427? So, where's that?

langlin said:
I have it on my 921 on 9426, looks great

Well I'll have to go downstairs and look again because when I took a quick look a while ago and I didn't think it looked that good - like maybe it was an up-convert, like TNT-HD does.

Petrovich said:
9427? So, where's that?

I am not seeing it yet either, just telling you what E* PR told me. It seems odd that they would give a specific channel # if they were not going to turn it on. But since the 1st NBC olympic coverage doesn't start for a few hours yet only time will tell.

Well once again old Charlie does not deliver. If Universal HD is all we are getting, I hope everyone enjoys hockey. It looks like that is all they are providing.

I am tired of all the lies. What a bunch of amateurs at Dish, including the CEO. Why am I not surprised that they would do this?

June 1st I am dumping Dish for cable.

bkushner said:
More crap from Charlie. He mentioned we'd see the olympics. UNIHD has very limited amount of coverage. Dish=Crap!
I totally agree!! After Charlie Chat I was really looking forward to seeing NBC Olympic coverage with the main events.:mad:

So when does channel 9426 start showing Olympics coverage? The program guide only goes out 1 hour then says not available. The Dish Web Site doesn't even list channel 9426 in it's program guide online.

Universal HD

I getting the Universal channel on 9426 and 9427, and of course, they are showing exactily the same programming. This is inane!

gregmisc said:
So when does channel 9426 start showing Olympics coverage? The program guide only goes out 1 hour then says not available. The Dish Web Site doesn't even list channel 9426 in it's program guide online.

I looked it up on Titan TV.com

Nothing but olympic Hockey for two weeks

and all the endless reruns of Kit the talking car you can eat... or stomach.

NOHDjunkie said:
I looked it up on Titan TV.com

Nothing but olympic Hockey for two weeks

and all the endless reruns of Kit the talking car you can eat... or stomach.
Oh you forgot about the other blockbuster series, equalizer. I must say if this is universal HD, im not as excited as i was about the channel. These series are ancient.

Comcast just added this channel. It's no better then when it was on Voom? And yes, the extent of their Olympic coverage is bad hockey games. Watched a little sweden/russia this morning, love to see the chicks.

Brian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts