So What was your First V*10 program?... or Channel?

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
I actually put it on Rave for a minute... surfed the rest....then went to HD news while I checked the forums... Now watching Sheryl Crow on Rave ( Seen it several times but... :) ) Heh... just realized I posted this in HDTV progamming... if not appropriate... please move...:D

Don't have the channels yet, but looking through the guide I think I'd probably watch/listen to the music the most as well. Although they don't have that many concerts, so In about a week I'll probably have listened to every concert they have.

here's the rave channel at a glance:

http://tvlistings2.zap2it.com/grid_one.asp?station_num=34307&partner_id=national

just click on any program and you'll see it will be played at least 4 times this week.

I think it's neat that there's a channel dedicated just to playing these concerts over and over, but sometimes I feel as if that's not really a good value.

I hope to make a catalog of all the concerts they have and list when they'll be playing

Yeah, my first channel early this morning was also Rave. I then flipped through, watched HDNews for a few minutes, and then went back to Rave.

Good stuff...

Well, my first timer that I have set is for Futureworld on MonstersHD on Saturday morning, followed by Class of 1999 on Saturday afternoon, and Bubba Ho Tep and The Evil Dead on Sunday night.

I can't remember, I was flipping all over the place. Regarding Sheryl Crow, I tuned in Rave because it has the Montreaux Jazz listed and it ended up being her Come On America show. I hope Dish starts putting more info in the EPG, just seeing Music or Art or Series sucks. On HDNET they put the description for Smart Travels in but they don't on Equator.

DarrellP said:
I hope Dish starts putting more info in the EPG, just seeing Music or Art or Series sucks.
Yeah, I've been wanting an improvement here since I got Dish. It's like that on all their channels. It is pretty pointless to list the type simply as "Series" or "Movie" when we can usually figure that out by looking at the length of the show. :(

Sean says its zap2 its fault they provide the guide info for Voom... There was Cavalry movie on this morning I would have loved to have caught all of... Ditto with the Dean Martin Movies yesterday....I have been 921ing the Video Mix off of Rave the last 2 mornings and archiving to DVD Ram...

Dish doesn't even have the Voom10 on their website yet. Maybe they'll wait until the "rush" is over? I emailed a buddy I used to work with and told him about it so he called up and got it. He already has a 61.5 dish for CBSHD and the HDPack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts