So. What's the deal with the Alt. Timeline?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Skyhi

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2007
NE Ohio
I hope they're going somewhere with it. I'd be disappointed if they're wasting all this time showing us what would have been.......

I have faith that TPTB know what they're doing, but I just don;t see where this is going.

I have a feeling someone along the way is going to have to make the choice between the two timelines and seal the fate of the island.

I thought interesting that last night Widmore talked about things being undone if Flocke got off the island. And here in the alternate timeline, Sun is shot an may be in jeapordy of losing their child.

I wonder if the alternate timeline is what happens if Flocke gets off.

I think they're doing the alternate timeline over the course of the final season instead of trying to pack it all into the final episode. I think the final episode is going to be all about the history of the island (i.e. Jacob vs. Smokey) and the final conclusion. Don't want to waste too much precious time explaining how things ended up changing perhaps for the better for the characters (i.e. alternate timeline, which I think is what it really is).