So which of you is this?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
To each his own.
I love having a BUD, but one is definitely enough.
I'm not a big fan of satellite farms....wouldn't want one and would hate to live near one, especially one that's so obvious as the one pictured.
I could fancy having one more dish, but it would be a small fixed one. As things stand now, I'm happy with one dish. :)

To each his own.
I'm not a big fan of satellite farms....wouldn't want one and would hate to live near one, especially one that's so obvious as the one pictured.
I could fancy having one more dish, but it would be a small fixed one. As things stand now, I'm happy with one dish. :)

I guess it all depends on what you're looking for, ease of install/changes, etc. One motorized Ku and one BUD with actuator can get you lot of channels, but you need to wait for the dish to move. With a whole bunch of dishes you can change channels quickly, or DVR stuff on one bird while watching another. There's a thread where someone has (I think) three T90's and a massive amount of LNBs between them all. No wait to change channels, but lots of multiswitches and lots of wiring. There are lot of different ways you can go with this hobby.

I wouldn't want all that in the front yard, too tempting for kids or criminals to mess with.

Just down the road from that house

View attachment 96199

That must have been a fun install :eek:
They have good Portuguese food at this restaurant, ate there many years ago.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/europa-bar-and-restaurant-elizabeth

I don't live too far from Europa South but never went there. It hard to pass up Frankie's bar and grille for beer & bar burgers which is on the same block.

http://www.frankiesbarandgrille.com/

http://www.europasouth.com/

A lot of fun to see people get up and do the Chicken Dance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_Dance

The good fellow your fan satellite tv with WestField Avenue in Elizabeth, New Jersey. On a small site to place 10 Dish.
August, 2007 at it is not present Dish
September, 2009 costs 3 Dish and have cleaned 2 old houses of neighbours.

Ð-джерÑи-2007г-2нет ант.jpgÐ-джерÑи-авг-2007г-=.jpgÐ-джер-2009г-Ñен-3 ант.jpgÐ-джерÑи-2009г-1.jpg
2013 and big Dish
Ð-джерÑи-2013г-ант.jpg
2014 the house have constructed nearby.
Ð-джерÑи-11 шт-2014г.jpg

He's got a lot of coverage. Also has a spare Ku dish on a tripod leaning up against the house waiting for a temporary feed to go after ;)

The good fellow your fan satellite tv with WestField Avenue in Elizabeth, New Jersey. On a small site to place 10 Dish.
August, 2007 at it is not present Dish
September, 2009 costs 3 Dish and have cleaned 2 old houses of neighbours.

View attachment 96251View attachment 96252View attachment 96253View attachment 96254
2013 and big Dish
View attachment 96255
2014 the house have constructed nearby.
View attachment 96256

Quite the impressive (????????) dish farm, especially in such a small space! :cool: It should make people who have a bigger land capable of mounting dishes appreciate every sq. ft. they have.

Curious to know what other equipment you have such as receivers :D

Last edited:
To each his own.
I hope to get a (several ? ) good windbreaks set up and have more dishes - and be able to keep a (4 or 5) C band intact! A 117 MPH gust 7 weeks ago, during an ice storm, took out about 20 miles of PUD's 86 KV lines.... They just got the last line back up. But then I never lost power! Or TV reception from any of my dishes, this time; not even from the ice.
You would not want to live here! (I did lose my 160m (ham) loop antenna.)

I hope to get a (several ? ) good windbreaks set up and have more dishes - and be able to keep a (4 or 5) C band intact! A 117 MPH gust 7 weeks ago, during an ice storm, took out about 20 miles of PUD's 86 KV lines.... They just got the last line back up. But then I never lost power! Or TV reception from any of my dishes, this time; not even from the ice.
You would not want to live here! (I did lose my 160m (ham) loop antenna.)

117 MPH gust...holy crap !!!
Man...If I lived near you, I think I'd be more concerned about the weather than your dish farm. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts