So who here signed up for DirecTV HD Extra pack?

Did you sign up for DirecTV HD Extra pack?

• Yes

Votes: 101 61.6%
  • No

Votes: 63 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Please vote and explain on why you signed up, and why you didn't sign up.
3 months free is a great deal, and I've been thinking about it a lot, and I may go for it before the offer expires.

Don't have Direct, but if I did I would have.

Well I made up my decision, finally got it.
Question, am I going to get charged partial charge for this month or do I get it for free...

I just got Directv Dec 2007. I got the permier package with the HD EXtra pac.. I like it so far I will keep this package till next Dec and then I will look at the cost, and how I like the programing and how much more I have to spend on it.

Free for 3 months and then I will cancel.

Ditto. I dont watch TV much anymore and I want to send the message to Directv to stop adding more cost to my bill. I like Universal but not worth it. I am glad though they put HDNet in the regular HD package. That might have tipped me over to the extra pack.

I've watched a lot of movies from HDNet and MGMHD as well. The Vincent price marathon was amazing.

I signed up for the package because the wife watches most of the channels and I would never hear the end of it if I canceled them.

I haven't tuned to any of the channels since I purchased the package. They'll be gone soon. It'll take the sting away from the other $5.00 increase on TC Premium (or whatever they call it this year :) )

no i didnt:
a) dont watch those channels really much anyway.
b) & even if i did watch i wouldnt sign up just for spite anyway.
c) & they know what they could do with the 3 free months offer.

I haven't tuned to any of the channels since I purchased the package. They'll be gone soon. It'll take the sting away from the other $5.00 increase on TC Premium (or whatever they call it this year :) )
I'm in the same boat. I signed up because.... it was free! I'm not sure I've even watched any of the channels.

When I came home for lunch a few weeks back to find "Killer Clowns from Outer Space" on MGMHD, I decided that I had to keep the package. Plus, with HD content being scarce, I will take all the non-sports and PPV channels I can get.

Status
Please reply by conversation.