So who is your NFL Team facing in 2012?

CK SatGuy

Formerly ckhalil18
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
The Motor City
You can pretty much determine who your team is facing in 2012 if you use the NFL scheduling formula correctly (which is not as hard you think) National Football League regular season - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia At this point, there's really only one team on next year's Lions' schedule that can be subject to change after week 17 (marked with an **), the rest is pretty much figured out already. So here's what the Lions schedule looks like for 2012. Feel free to post the 2012 schedule for your team as well.:)

2012 Lions Schedule (in no particular order)
Bears (twice)
Vikings (twice)
Packers (twice)
49ers
Seahawks
Cardinals
Rams
Texans
Titans
Jaguars
Colts
Cowboys**
Falcons

Home

Browns
Pitt
Saints
Bucs
AFC South (Houston or Titans depends on standings)
AFC West

Away

Ravens
Cinci
Atlanta
Carolina
AFC East (Pats or Jets depends on standings)
AFC West

PATRIOTS

HOME
Buffalo
Miami
NY Jets
San Francisco
Arizona
Indianapolis
Houston
Denver or Oakland

AWAY
Buffalo
Miami
NY Jets
Seattle
St. Louis
Tennessee
Jacksonville
Pittsburgh or Baltimore

NFC South:
@ Saints
Falcons
@ Bucs
Panthers

AFC North:
@Steelers
Ravens
Bengals
@Browns

If Chiefs win next week and Chargers lose, the Chiefs will move into third place based on a tie breaker with San Diego. Otherwise they finish last.

If KC finishes last, they'll get the Colts and either @ Dolphins or @ Bills.

If KC finishes in third, they'll get the Jaguars and either @ Dolphins or the @ Bills.

You can pretty much determine who your team is facing in 2012 if you use the NFL scheduling formula correctly (which is not as hard you think) National Football League regular season - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia At this point, there's really only one team on next year's Lions' schedule that can be subject to change after week 17 (marked with an **), the rest is pretty much figured out already. So here's what the Lions schedule looks like for 2012. Feel free to post the 2012 schedule for your team as well.:)

2012 Lions Schedule (in no particular order)
Bears (twice)
Vikings (twice)
Packers (twice)
49ers
Seahawks
Cardinals
Rams
Texans
Titans
Jaguars
Colts
Cowboys**
Falcons

So you assume the Giants will beat the Cowboys?Very possible but if the Eagles beat the Skins which they should they will be the second place team in the NFC east.The loser of the Giants Cowboys will likely be in 3rd in the east.Anyway thats my take and hope it works out that way cause I'm sick of the Eagles playing the Bears!

So you assume the Giants will beat the Cowboys?Very possible but if the Eagles beat the Skins which they should they will be the second place team in the NFC east.The loser of the Giants Cowboys will likely be in 3rd in the east.Anyway thats my take and hope it works out that way cause I'm sick of the Eagles playing the Bears!
I'm not assuming anything. Right now, according to the current NFL standings, the Cowboys are the 2nd place team in the NFC East. Obviously that could change depending on what happens on Sunday which is why I put the asterisks next to the Cowboys.

PATRIOTS

HOME
Buffalo
Miami
NY Jets
San Francisco
Arizona
Indianapolis
Houston
Denver or Oakland

AWAY
Buffalo
Miami
NY Jets
Seattle
St. Louis
Tennessee
Jacksonville
Pittsburgh or Baltimore

Holy Cow, that's a pretty easy looking schedule!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)