So you want to be a tester?

Dish is now selling receivers for $50. (At least, the ViP211k and ViP612. I do not know the price of other receiver models.) If you only activate the receiver when you are using it, and leave it deactivated most of the time, you would have your investment back in a little over seven months, compared to paying the $7 per month additional receiver fee to keep a leased additional receiver. For a receiver with a higher monthly fee (such as the ViP612) your investment would be recouped sooner than that. (Five months compared to a $10 per month fee to keep a leased additional receiver.)

Are these being sold via Dish's website?. I am looking for a 211k for the Flex Plack pre-paid service since the sub would not be permanent.

Ouch!. Is Missouri that hard up for tax money?. Hope they never consider a "coax cable" tax where you are charged a per foot in your dish installation. :)

Not sure, but I know it applies to things like copiers too. Any kind of leased equipment. No satellite tax in Missouri though, although I'm sure it's coming

Are these being sold via Dish's website?. I am looking for a 211k for the Flex Plack pre-paid service since the sub would not be permanent.
Contact DIRT or call Dish. 1-888-496-1260 should get you through to a representative without having to go through too many automated prompts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts