Software 308 is out

Chris36

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 24, 2009
Rhode Island
I wanted to let everyone know 308 is out on the Hopper. I haven't got a chance to see if there anything new or not.

Chris

I just noticed when you hit the recall button and the last four channels viewed comes up there is a picture of what is currently playing on that channel. I think that is new.

I hope I get it sooner rather than later this time. I am hoping for it to correct my autohop issue, but the last sw didn't so who knows.

I noticed that there are two threads about new software, so which is it? :confused:

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I am not sure if this was possible or not before S308 came out, but I have got a test in progress on one Hopper with Sling for the Anytime programs. Set one each timer for the four network channels, one OTA channel (non network), and two satellite channels for a total of seven channels to fire off at 07:00am CST. All seven channels are recording as I type. Really awesome. Learning something new all the time. Thanks to all.

Is anybody having problems with their Joey's since the 308 update. I was at my son in laws today and both of his tv's that are hooked to two different Joey's are experiencing intermittent problems. The TV screens go black about every four or five minutes for about ten seconds at a time, the audio is also lost when the TV screens go black. We did all the normal trouble shooting, including hard reset on the Hopper w/sling and the two Joey's, nothing solved the issues. Ironically these problems didn't start until after he got the 308 and 292 updates on his three receivers. The Hopper with sling works according to expectations with no drop of picture or audio, it's just the Joey's that are having problems. He can't get anybody out until next Thursday to check out his system, if anybody has suggestions they would be appreciated. His system worked perfectly until this past Tuesday and he didn't have issues until trying to watch TV on Wednesday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)